Roofs, despite neglected, affect the overall structure and appearance of a building. Not only that popular roof options look decorative and increase the sales value of the property, but they also offer many other benefits of weatherproofing. There are many companies that offer roof repair and renovation services, but only a few like Roof Star guarantee durability and reliability at the best prices possible. Some of the most popular roof renovation options by this company and others alike include the following.
- Roof Asphalt Shingles
Asphalt Shingles are the best roofing options for people with a limited budget. They can last for more than 2 decades when properly maintained. Besides, they are waterproof and come in different sizes, colors, and shapes. Thus, they are one of the best roofing options for residential buildings.
- Electromeric Membrane For Flat Roofs
The electromeric membrane is a widely popular roofing option for places that suffer significantly large temperature fluctuations. It is a waterproof and sunproof option. Besides, it has 2 membranes that work as perfect barriers for leaks. All in all, it requires the least maintenance.
- Asphalt Roofing And Gravel
The Asphalt roofing and gravel option by expert roofers at Roof Star is highly durable and easy to maintain. The highlight of this roofing is that it is multilayered. The first few coatings are Asphalt that is followed by a final coating of crushed stones (gravel). It is particularly capable of blocking sun rays, preventing leakage, and providing proper ventilation.
- Roof Covering TPO Membrane
TPO membrane is one of the best roofing options for residential and commercial complexes that experience huge temperature differences. The TPO membrane blocks UV rays, is waterproof, and reflects sun rays. Thus,
- It keeps the house cool
- It eliminates the chances of leaks
- It reduces power consumption
- It offers proper ventilation
- EPDM Membrane Roofing
EPDM membrane at Roof Star offers a stunning waterproofing performance all year round. Besides, it also, effectively, reduces heat absorption; thereby, keeping the insides of the building cool.
- It requires very less maintenance
- It can last for more than 2 decades
Other than multiple roofing options provided by roofing experts, the following services are also of relevance.
- Roof Insulation – Roof insulation by Roof Star is a valuable service that is required to keep the insides of a house suitably heated despite the snow outside. It reduces the overall electricity bill substantially.
- Roof Ventilation – A well-ventilated roof offers moisture free and cool interiors during monsoons and summers and a comparatively dry roof despite ice during the winter season.