Start the floor level with a blank wall, move towards the door. The surface of the composition is compacted with needle rollers. This method is used to achieve full removal of air bubbles. After finishing, the base is covered with cellophane film until it is completely healed. In its absence, the floor is periodically sprayed with water. After 3 days, you can continue to the next step. For the Under floor Insulation this is important.
The floor is heated from hot water
Water heater installation, it is a gradual observation of the entire cycles from start to start the system to work. The length of the pipe is determined based on calculations, depending on the area of the room.
- Provides uniform heating of the entire floor.
- The pipes are hidden and do not change the perception of interior aesthetics.
- The closed cycle of hot water from central heating, does not affect the total cost for utilities.
- Properly chosen material does not rust, which ensures the system has a long service life without leakage.
- Metal-polymer or pipe polymer (preferably corrugated, bent).
- Thermal insulation.
- Collector with a fitting for connection to the battery.
- Damper tape clings to the wall around, in the high aisles of the structure.
- Reinforcement mesh.
- Aluminum plate.
The number of pipes needed is calculated on the basis that 5 meters are placed on one square meter, with a step of 20 centimeters.
- Polyethylene is placed in two layers on the screed.
- Covered by metal surface foil insulation overlap towards the room. This will create a reflective effect of heat, increasing its strength.
- When placing materials without foil, such as penoplex, polystyrene, chipboard, aluminum plates with grooves under the pipes placed throughout the area, keeping a distance between them from 20 to 40 centimeters.
- A pipe, which is spread evenly throughout the area (random graph), is attached basically.
- Make the end connection to the water supply source.
- The whole structure is poured cement-sand screed layer thickness from 5 to 15 centimeters.
In chipboard making grooves for metal plates and pipes. The entire structure is covered with a two-layer film in which the floor is formed.
Check the connection of the pipe to the central heating battery, before pouring concrete. To do this, it is served cold water under pressure, exceeding that which works one and a half or two times.
This type of heating is combined with a floor such as:
- Parquet floor
- Laminate flooring.
IRs are issued in rollsof Carbon paste in polyester or polypropylene films. Material divided into separate independent bands has a clear dividing line. Along the edges of each section there was silver-plated copper wire. As the current passes through it, it heats up and transmits the carbon filler thermal energy . Reduce IR film width on the face between sections. Its thickness reaches 2 millimeters, with a width of 50 to 100 centimeters.
The following equipment and materials are needed to be connected to the power supply:
- The temperature control controls the set level of heating.
- Temperature control thermostat.
- Remote with which the program is set.
- Contact clip and cable, to connect to power supply.
- Bitumen isolation.
- Pliers and screwdrivers.
- Construction Records.